my first haibun


Every morning I wake up by the bells from the nearby church. I look outside my window observing the apple tree on the veranda, not to miss the growing of its fresh leaves and the propitious moment of beauty of the flower buds to burst.


a delicate tree
pink flowers burst
in a clay pot









As I take a train to visit my parents I wonder, how fast the change of weather enhances the landscape, into a beautiful light green. Many of the orchard's trees stand in full bloom and are waiting for bees to pollenize those flowers.


white blossoms
impressive orchard
rows of trees









The rain seems to last forever. Everywhere I look, the scenery is dense of lush green. The grass grows fast and is tall already, the meadow is speckled with plenty of flowers. The contrast of a gray day and the colorful flowers is uplifting my mood...


rainy days
sparse flowers grow
in lush grass





morgentau © dawndew

Comments