fall season



Hi Rich & Chris,

since September we are allowed to live in our chalet, the two bedrooms are comfortably installed as well the yellow kitchen! I try to concentrate my work on three weeks per month in order to spend one at the "mayen les caprices" aux Mayens de la Zour. Last time I went hiking every day for about five hours per day to explore the forest, villages and mountains near by!

Yellow-orange grass
- Nature changes its color
into vivid trees !

I wonder if this year you made it to Europe or if you spend your holiday at the yellow park or some other interesting spot in the USA. Every time I do the painting in and outside the house, as well the wooden shutters in Meggen, I think of you and your health. Hope you are feeling great and get the power recovered ... for further adventures.

Well-being ablution -
   A bath with eucalyptus
in my bathtub !

Last year I bought a bike made in Poland called Creme and I use it very often to be trained a bit for some future excursion ... my dream is to follow the Baltic Sea from Poland to Estonia. We got ones a tour offer to return to Mazury, but I would like our friend Alina from Warsaw to join us and find out the way by our self without a tour organizer!

A morning sunbeam
gleams throughout the keyhole
... November days !

We send you the best wishes from Switzerland, Imelda 🚴🏼‍♀️ & Jean Eric 🚴🏼


Comments